Not Accepted at This Time.
The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers: The Secret to Loving Teens Effectively (Paperback)
ISBN-10 : 080241284X ISBN-13 : 9780802412843 List Price : $15.99
Shipping Estimate : tomorrow
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (0)||-|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
Over 400,000 copies sold! Socially, mentally, and spiritually, teenagers face a variety of pressures and stresses each day. Despite these pressures, it is still parents who can influence teens the most, and The Five Love Languages of Teeneagers equips parents to make the most of that opportunity.
In this adaptation of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Five Love Languages® (more than 10 million copies sold), Dr. Gary Chapman explores the world in which teenagers live, explains their developmental changes, and gives tools to help you identify and appropriately communicate in your teen's love language.
Get practical tips for how to:
- Express love to your teen effectively
- Navigate the key issues in your teen’s life, including anger and independence
- Set boundaries that are enforced with discipline and consequences
- Support and love your teen when he or she fails
Get ready to discover how the principles of the five love languages can really work in the life of your teenage and family.
- ISBN-10: 080241284X
- ISBN-13: 9780802412843
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 224
- Dimensions: 5.51 (w) x 8.50 (h) x 0.59 (d)