Not Accepted at This Time.
The First Six Weeks of School (Paperback, 2)
ISBN-10 : 1892989816 ISBN-13 : 9781892989819 List Price : $24.00
Shipping Estimate : today
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (1)||$6.84|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
Watch children's learning blossom all year long when you lay the groundwork with the help of this classic, comprehensive guidebook for K-6 teachers. Day by day and week by week, The First Six Weeks of School shows you how to set students up for a year of engaged and productive learning by:
- using positive teacher language to establish high academic and behavioral expectations,
- getting students excited about schoolwork by offering engaging academics, and
- teaching the classroom and academic routines that enable a collaborative learning community to thrive.
Novice teachers will feel as if they have a personal mentor always by their side; veterans will discover new insights and ideas to make their first six weeks even more productive.
New in This Edition:
- Streamlined format for easier navigation, featuring a separate chapter for the crucial first day of school
- Each week organized into 3 new sections:
?????"Flow of the Day"
- Concise information about key Responsive Classroom practices used in the book
- Tips for special situations (new student, substitute teacher, field trip, indoor recess)
- ISBN-10: 1892989816
- ISBN-13: 9781892989819
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 304