Not Accepted at This Time.
Lonely Planet Cuba (Paperback, 8)
ISBN-10 : 1743216785 ISBN-13 : 9781743216781 List Price : $24.99
Shipping Estimate : tomorrow
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (1)||$10.56|
|Very Good (0)||-|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
#1 best-selling guide to Cuba*
Lonely Planet is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Join in the live music scene to experience Cuba's legendary musical talent, cruise down the Malecon sea drive during sunset, or admire the casas particulares; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cuba and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cuba Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, politics, landscapes, and wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Havana map (included in print version), plus over 71 local maps
- Covers Havana, Pinar del Rio, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de la Juventud, Matanzas, Cienfuegos, Villa Clara, Sancti Spiritus, Camaguey, Las Tunas, Granma, Holguin, Santiago de Cuba, Guantanamo, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cuba, our most comprehensive guide to Cuba, , is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Cuba. Source: Nielsen Bookscan, Australia, UK and USA, December 2013-November 2014.
- ISBN-10: 1743216785
- ISBN-13: 9781743216781
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 544