Not Accepted at This Time.
How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad, Fourth Edition (Paperback, 4, Updated)
ISBN-10 : 0071614133 ISBN-13 : 9780071614139 List Price : $22.00
$2.99 flat-rate shipping & free shipping on orders $25 and over.
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (0)||-|
- All Used Books (0)
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and USA Today business bestseller!.
The bestselling guide to buying stocks, from the founder of Investori¿½s Business Dailyi¿½now completely revised and updated
When it was first published, How to Make Money in.Stocks hit the investing world like a jolt, providing readers with the first in-depth explanation of William J. Oi¿½Neili¿½s innovative CAN SLIM investing method. This technique, based on an exhaustive study of the greatest stock market winners dating back to 1953, is a straightforward, seven-step process for minimizing risk, maximizing return, and finding stocks that are poised to perform. Five years later, Oi¿½Neil, founder of the industry icon Investori¿½s Business Daily, revised his classic text and provided a glimpse on how the average investor can make money in todayi¿½s equities market..
This fourth edition of How to Make Money in Stocks has been revised and updated with new chapters designed to help investors increase their performance in a turbulent economic climate. New discussions include:.
- Greater clarification of the key CAN SLIM investment strategy.
- New models of the greatest stock market winners that provide more basis for the ongoing effectiveness and superior performance of the CAN SLIM strategy.
- Fresh stock charts featured in two colors for easier analysis of trends.
- An invaluable guide on how to maximize both Investori¿½s Business Daily and www.investors.com to find winning stocks.
- Real-world success stories from investors who have used this system.
- New information on portfolio management and the impact of hedge funds.
Praise for previous editions.
i¿½The most useful stock market book in years.i¿½.
i¿½In Oi¿½Neili¿½s opinion, a stock isni¿½t unlike a car or a set of golf clubsi¿½you have to pay for quality. A winning system.i¿½.
i¿½A superbbook, spelling out his investment strategies in plain English and Oi¿½Neilisms.i¿½.
i¿½San Francisco Business Times
i¿½His very good advice comprises a mixture of three parts common sense and one part technical knowledge.i¿½.
i¿½The American Spectator
- ISBN-10: 0071614133
- ISBN-13: 9780071614139
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 454
- Dimensions: 8.90 (w) x 5.98 (h) x 1.18 (d)