Not Accepted at This Time.
Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting (Paperback)
ISBN-10 : 0984183523 ISBN-13 : 9780984183524 List Price : $34.95
$2.99 flat-rate shipping & free shipping on orders $25 and over.
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (0)||-|
- All Used Books (0)
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
In Case Interview Secrets, you'll discover step-by-step instructions on how to dominate what many consider to be the most complex, most difficult, and most intimidating corporate job interview in the world?the infamous case interview. Victor Cheng, a former McKinsey management consultant, reveals his proven, insider's method for acing the case interview. Having personally secured job offers from McKinsey, Bain & Company, Monitor, L.E.K, Oliver Wyman, and A.T. Kearney, he has also been a McKinsey case interviewer?providing you with a hands-on, real-world perspective on what it really takes to land job offers.
Cheng’s protegees work in all the major strategy management consulting firms, including McKinsey, The Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Monitor Company, A.T. Kearny, Oliver Wyman, L.E.K, Roland Berger, Accenture, and Deloitte, as well as in the strategic planning departments of numerous Fortune 500 companies. Whether you’re an undergraduate, MBA, PhD, or experienced-hire applicant candidate, you’ll discover:
- What case interviewers really say about you behind closed doors but wouldn’t dare tell you?until now
- The subtle yet specific performance differences that separate those who get management consulting offers from those who don’t
- The 10 biggest mistakes candidates make in case interviews (and how to avoid them)
- The 3 specific things interviewers expect in the first 5 minutes of a case that often decide the outcome on the spot
- An insider’s take on what interviewers really look for and why?and how to give them what they want
- ISBN-10: 0984183523
- ISBN-13: 9780984183524
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 271
- Dimensions: 5.98 (w) x 9.02 (h) x 0.63 (d)