Not Accepted at This Time.
Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change (Paperback)
ISBN-10 : 1416550216 ISBN-13 : 9781416550211 List Price : $16.99
Shipping Estimate : tomorrow
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (3)||$8.88|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
The relationship classic hailed by Erica Jong as "life-
changing" -- now updated with a new introduction
and resource section!
The #1 New York Times bestseller that asks
ARE YOU A WOMAN WHO LOVES TOO MUCH?
- Do you find yourself attracted again and again to troubled, distant, moody men -- while "nice guys" seem boring?
- Do you obsess over men who are emotionally unavailable, addicted to work, hobbies, alcohol, or other women?
- Do you neglect your friends and your own interests to be immediately available to him?
- Do you feel empty without him, even though being with him is torment?
Robin Norwood's groundbreaking work will enable you to recognize the roots of your destructive patterns of relating and provide you with a step-by-step guide to a more rewarding way of living and loving.
If being in love means being in pain, you need to read Women Who Love Too Much.
- ISBN-10: 1416550216
- ISBN-13: 9781416550211
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 334
- Dimensions: 5.00 (w) x 8.27 (h) x 0.98 (d)