Not Accepted at This Time.
Dealing with People You Can't Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst (Paperback, 3, Revised, Expand)
ISBN-10 : 0071785728 ISBN-13 : 9780071785723 List Price : $19.00
Shipping Estimate : tomorrow
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (1)||$9.93|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
The classic guide to bringing out the best in people at their worst--updated with even more can't-standable people
Dealing with People You Can't Stand has been helping good people deal with bad behavior in a positive, professional way for nearly two decades.
Unfortunately, as the world becomes smaller and time more compressed, new difficult people are being made all the time. So Kirschner and Brinkman have updated their global bestseller to help you wring positive results from even the most twisted interactions you're likely to experience today.
Learn how to get things done and get along when you're dealing with people who have the uncanny ability to sabotage, derail, and interfere with your plans, needs, and wants. Learn how to:
- Use sophisticated listening techniques to unlock the doors to people's minds, hearts, and deepest needs
- Apply "take-charge" skills that turn conflict into cooperation by reducing the differences between people
- Transform the destructive behavior of Tanks, Snipers, Know-It-Alls, Whiners, Martyrs, Meddlers, and other difficult types of people
Whether you're dealing with a coworker trying to take credit for your work, a distant family member who knows no personal bounds, or a loud cell phone talker on line at the grocery store, Dealing with People You Can't Stand gives you the tools for bringing out the best in people at their worst.
- ISBN-10: 0071785728
- ISBN-13: 9780071785723
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 283
- Dimensions: 5.98 (w) x 9.25 (h) x 0.75 (d)