Not Accepted at This Time.
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
HBO's Emmy-winning Last Week Tonight with John Oliver presents a children's book about a Very Special boy bunny who falls in love with another boy bunny. 100 percent of Last Week Tonight's proceeds will be donated to The Trevor Project and AIDS United. Meet Marlon Bundo, a lonely bunny who lives with his Grampa Mike Pence, the former Vice President of the United States. But on this Very Special Day, Marlon's life is about to change forever ... With its message of tolerance and advocacy, this charming bunny book for kids explores issues of same sex marriage and democracy. Sweet, funny, and beautifully illustrated, this better Bundo book is dedicated to every bunny who has ever felt different. #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER AND #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER: A runaway hit that hopped to the top of the charts nationwide! As John Oliver explained on the Ellen DeGeneres talk show, his book's gay Marlon Bundo gets married to his bunny boyfriend "because that's the world we want to live in." A PETER RABBIT BOOK FOR MODERN FAMILIES: Love is love in one of the few picture books that is equally a satisfying bedtime story and a timely and vital LGBTQ book for children (and their grownups). POPULAR AUDIOBOOK: The audiobook version is read by Jim Parsons and special guests Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jeff Garlin, Ellie Kemper, John Lithgow, Jack McBrayer, and RuPaul.
- Fans of John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, and Samantha Bee
- Go-to gift for children's birthdays, same-sex couples welcoming a new baby, and friends who love parody humor
- Parents seeking the best books about love and marriage to share with their kids
- Adding to the shelf with books like And Tango Makes Three, Juli?n Is a Mermaid, Whose Boat Is This Boat?, and Go the F**k to Sleep
- ISBN-10: 145217380X
- ISBN-13: 9781452173801
- Binding: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Pages: 40
- Dimensions: 10.20 (w) x 10.35 (h) x 0.39 (d)