Not Accepted at This Time.
We're Pregnant! the First Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook (Paperback)
ISBN-10 : 1939754682 ISBN-13 : 9781939754684 List Price : $13.99
Shipping Estimate : today
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (1)||$6.65|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
We’re Pregnant! The First-Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook turns expecting dads into prepared partners with essential information for pregnancy and beyond.
Being a great first-time dad doesn’t mean being perfect. It means having the tools you need to be a supportive partner during and after pregnancy―which is exactly what We’re Pregnant! The First-Time Dad’s Pregnancy Handbook is all about.
From heartburn and headaches to birth and breastfeeding, We’re Pregnant! features practical, action-oriented pregnancy advice from the author of the Dad or Alive blog, Adrian Kulp, a (once clueless) dad who’s been there and done that―three times, in fact!
We’re Pregnant! addresses and alleviates the stress first-time dads face through candid pregnancy guidance, including:
- Week-specific pregnancy milestones so you’re not left wondering what’s happening, what’s going to happen, or what you should be doing during the pregnancy
- Practical suggestions for supporting your partner’s changing needs during pregnancy and thereafter
- Action-oriented goals that will support baby’s development, mom’s pregnancy experience, and the wellbeing of your relationship
- Up-to-date information on “The Fourth Trimester” so you’re as prepared for the first months of baby’s life as you were during pregnancy
We’re Pregnant! delivers real-world pregnancy advice with a humorous tone that will get first-time dads ready, willing, and able to carry their portion of the pregnancy weight….pickles and ice cream not included.
- ISBN-10: 1939754682
- ISBN-13: 9781939754684
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 292