Not Accepted at This Time.
The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed of (Paperback)
ISBN-10 : 0743229967 ISBN-13 : 9780743229968 List Price : $17.00
$2.99 flat-rate shipping & free shipping on orders $25 and over.
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (0)||-|
- All Used Books (0)
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
From the personal-finance duo Fortune magazine called "funny, smart, cynical, opinionated" comes savvy financial advice for today's street-smart young investors. The Motley Fool has made investing fun and easy for millions of people. Now, it custom designs its wit and wisdom for today's money-savvy teens. The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens helps teens stand out from the ho-hum mutual-fund crowd, build a portfolio of stocks they can actually care about, and take advantage of the investor's best friend -- time -- to watch their profits multiply.
- Strike a blow for financial independence. The Fool shows you how to:
- Question authority when it comes to managing your money
- Save cash (for investing, for college...and, yes, even for having fun!)
- Dodge the spending and saving pitfalls that trap so many adults
- Get started investing -- online and off -- with just a few dollars
- Discover up-and-coming businesses that could become future blue chips
- ISBN-10: 0743229967
- ISBN-13: 9780743229968
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 256
- Dimensions: 5.47 (w) x 8.39 (h) x 0.63 (d)