Not Accepted at This Time.
The Plant-Based Diet Meal Plan: A 3-Week Kickstart Guide to Eat & Live Your Best (Paperback)
ISBN-10 : 1939754569 ISBN-13 : 9781939754561 List Price : $14.99
Shipping Estimate : tomorrow
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (0)||-|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
With a 3-week meal plan that you can stick to, The Plant Based Diet Meal Plan makes it easier than ever to start―and enjoy―a plant based diet.
The plant based diet has been praised by leading medical authorities such as Dr. Sanjay Gupta as a healthy and humane diet, but no matter how beneficial it is―if it’s not easy, you won’t stick to it. Heather Nicholds knows this firsthand. Prior to her training in holistic nutrition, Heather was a devoted omnivore who found the idea of abandoning her comfort foods for a plant based diet a bit daunting. In The Plant Based Diet Meal Plan, Heather combines her proficiency in whole-food nutrition with her love of exciting food to deliver everything you need to enjoy the taste and benefits of a plant based diet.
In The Plant Based Diet Meal Plan you’ll find:
- A 3-Week Plant Based Diet Meal Plan that includes weekly shopping lists and plant based diet menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- A Plant Based Diet Overview that addresses specific health concerns, offers guidance for losing weight without feeling deprived, and reviews the top 10 plant based superfoods
- More Than 100 Plant Based Diet Recipes from smoothies and salads to mains and desserts, plus key macronutrient information
- Tips for Stocking Your Kitchen with the essentials for your new plant based diet
Set aside your concerns about not knowing what to eat or feeling unsatisfied on your plant based diet. With The Plant Based Diet Meal Plan you’ll enjoy delicious, simple plant based diet meals that you’ll want to eat time and again.
- ISBN-10: 1939754569
- ISBN-13: 9781939754561
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 290