Not Accepted at This Time.
Weird Canadian Laws (Paperback, UK)
ISBN-10 : 1897278128 ISBN-13 : 9781897278123 List Price : $9.95
Shipping Estimate : today
|Used Quality Grades||Lowest Price||Buy|
|Like New (0)||-|
|Very Good (0)||-|
- About This Book
- Other Binding, Edition Books (0)
* Until 2002 in BC, you couldn't stand up while having a drink in a restaurant
* In Halifax, cabbies are required to wear socks
* You're not allowed to dogsled on the sidewalks in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
* In Ponoka, Alberta, don t build a mud hut or a house with a straw roof
* Don't let your Canadian flag snap in the wind in Collingwood, Ontario
* Colored margarine is illegal in Quebec
* Don't leave a trail of nails, tacks or glass behind you when you walk down the streets of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
* Clear sodas are not allowed to contain caffeine in Canada.
Plus more outdated, outmoded or just plain outlandish laws from throughout Canada.
- ISBN-10: 1897278128
- ISBN-13: 9781897278123
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 184
- Dimensions: 5.31 (w) x 8.27 (h) x 0.00 (d)